The "treasury gap"
inside Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO which currently does not have functionality that deals with managing and controlling Loans and Investments. The Treasury module allows one to control your loans (payable and receivable), and the related transactions in D365. It manages the process from creation of the loan through to the final instalment and all included journals in between.
Treasury for Microsoft Dynamics 365 includes :
- TMS journals
- Setting up posting profiles for above journals and automation of same.
- Simple and Compound Interest Rate calculations done by D365
- Different Loan types and characteristics catered for
- Setting up interest agreements with the bank inside D365
- Automatic generation of payment schedules/Amortization schedule/interest earned schedule
- Allows import of amortization schedule on Loans
- Investment proposals can be done and simulated before approved
- Investment Cash Flow Forecast report
- Ledger Budget creation from future Loan and Investment transactions